A range of containers make these spill kits extremely versatile. Choose from high visibility Spill Response Bag Kits that go virtually anywhere or Barrel Spill Kits with tough, weatherproof containers. Best suited for spills outdoors, these Global ‘Truck’ Kits are ideal to stowaway behind your truck seat, in trailers, work vehicle cabs and trays.
Kits include a variety of Envirosorb™ polypropylene absorbents that are hydrophobic (water repellent) with a fast wicking action to rapidly soak up and encapsulate oil, fuel, diesel and other hydrocarbons.
SKHT-P – Truck Kit Global Peat Spill Kit (122 litre absorbent capacity)
- Highly visible and portable spill kit for a large spill on sealed or unsealed surfaces.
SKHLT – Large Truck Spill Kit (95 litre absorbent capacity)
- Designed to be carried in trucks for regular, smaller spills.
SKH60P – Barrel Spill Kit (75 litre absorbent capacity)
- Tough and durable container for harsh conditions and spills on sealed or unsealed surfaces.
- Contains a variety of absorbents in a waterproof barrel with screw lid.
SKHMDT – Medium Truck Spill Kit (53 litre absorbent capacity)
- Great all round kit for a range of vehicle sizes.
- Packs a big 40 litre spill capacity.
SKHET – Eco Truck Spill Kit (32 litre absorbent capacity)
- Small and compact with a big punch.
- Throw in the back of a vehicle and take directly to the spill.
SKHMT- Mini Truck Spill Kit (21 litre absorbent capacity)
- Stowaway kit fits easily into small spaces and behind seats.