Global Indoor Bag Kits are equally at home stowed away behind your truck or work vehicle seat or hung on the factory wall in an easily accessible location near the potential spill area. Choose from high visibility Spill Response Bag Kits that go virtually anywhere or Wall Mount Spill Kits that save valuable floor space.
Kits include a variety of Envirosorb™ polypropylene absorbents that are hydrophobic (water repellent) with a fast wicking action to rapidly soak up and encapsulate oil, fuel, diesel and other hydrocarbons.
Selecting a spill kit to suit the potential spill capacity, available storage space or specific application is easy with the Global Indoor range. All kits have appropriate signage and are supplied with re-order forms & instructions for use.
SKHSS – Station Spill Kit (89 litre absorbent capacity)
- Highly visible and portable spill kit for fast moving spills on hard surfaces.
- Contains a variety of absorbents housed in a heavy duty, weatherproof carry bag.
SKH80 – Wall Mounted Spill Kit (75 litre absorbent capacity)
- Save valuable floor space with this wall mount kit – locate at hot spot spill areas for rapid response.
- Contains absorbents housed in an 80 litre wall mount tub with snap lock lid.
SKPP – Petrol Pack Spill Kit (47 litre absorbent capacity)
- Stash this durable kit in small spaces in your cab or truck.
SKH20 – 20 Litre Drum Spill Kit (40 litre absorbent capacity)
- Small and compact. Throw in the back of a vehicle and take directly to the spill.
- Contains absorbents housed in a tough white pail with snap on lid.
SKHFL – Forklift Spill Kit (66 litre absorbent capacity)
- Carry on forklifts as a first response kit.
- Can be secured to a forklift or hung from a convenient wall.