A range of highly visible Spill Response Kits that go virtually anywhere, these Hazchem Bag Spill Kits are ideal to stowaway behind your truck seat, in trailers, work vehicle cabs and trays or hung on the factory wall in an easily accessible location near a spill ‘hot spot’.
Selecting a spill kit to suit the potential spill capacity, available storage space or specific application is easy with Global Hazchem Bags. Kits include a variety of Unisorb™ inert polypropylene absorbents to rapidly soak up and encapsulate chemicals and hazardous liquids. All kits have appropriate, prominent signage and are supplied with re-order forms & instructions for use.
SKCT – Hazchem Truck Spill Kit (131 litre absorbent capacity)
- Big capacity kit with long booms for containing spills spread out over a larger area.
- Ideal for trucks and vans carrying various unknown liquids.
SKCS – Hazchem Station Spill Kit (131 litre absorbent capacity)
- Large portable spill kit with big capacity for rapid spill response.
- Ideal for laboratories and warehouses.
SKCP Hazchem Pack Spill Kit (62 litre absorbent capacity)
- Smaller, compact but portable spill kit for quick and rapid spill response.
- Stows neatly in the cab of a van.
SKC10 – 10L Drum Spill Kit (14 litre absorbent capacity)
- Small and compact – ideal for small labs.
- Contains a variety of absorbents housed in a tough white pail with snap on lid.
SKC20 – 20L Drum Spill Kit (42 litre absorbent capacity)
- Ideal for labs and schools centres.
- Lightweight container is easy to carry to the spill and can be stored under a bench.