Maintenance Spill Kits – Indoor Use
Maintenance Spill Kits for predominantly indoor use contain Floorsorb, a natural, organic, ground and floor absorbent for all liquid spills. Floorsorb has a high absorbency to weight ratio, is light weight, economical and easy to use with inherent odour absorbing properties. Floorsorb pellets are clean, non-abrasive and leave no residue or grit, perfect for use in busy but safety conscious factories, warehouses, paint shops and other retail operations.
SKH120FS7 – Workshop Floorsorb Spill Kit (60 litre absorbent capacity)
- Wheel this 120 litre bin to the spill and scoop out exactly the right amount of absorbent – very efficient.
Pail Floorsorb Spill Kit
- 20 litre pail with snap lock lid and label – easy to store and easy to use for spills, leaks and drips.
- 10-litre pail with snap lock lid and label – portable kit for day to day response to small leaks and drips.
Maintenance Spill Kits – Outdoor Use
Maintenance Spill Kits predominantly for outdoor use contain Global Peat, an organic, bioactive, highly absorbent particulate. Global Peat has a fast wicking action to rapidly soak up and encapsulate only oil, fuel and other hydrocarbons, whilst repelling water (hydrophobic). The non leaching organic fibres will not discharge absorbed pollutants and contain ‘oil eating bacteria’ that biodegrade contaminants. It is lightweight and easy to use with excellent vapour suppressing properties.
SKH120PMPB – Maintenance Global Peat Spill Kit (100 litre absorbent capacity)
- Use this 120 litre wheelie bin kit for small, everyday oil & fuel spills on unsealed surface, car parks & refueling bays
PMPB20 – Pail Global Peat Spill Kit (20 litre absorbent capacity)
- 20 litre pail with snap lock lid and label – simple to store and use on outdoor oil & fuel spills.
When spills, leaks and drips are a regular or inevitable part of your operation, use Global Maintenance Kits for the most efficient, cost effective clean up.
Rather than responding to an emergency with a spill kit that caters for all types of spill scenarios, use a Maintenance Kit which has been purpose designed for the day to day mop up of those inevitable operational spills.